We are an ISO 9001:2000 accredited company and strict adherence to international quality norms is an age old tradition with us. Our state-of-the-art quality testing department conducts various tests on our products to determine the power and strength of each product.
The company has imported an Anti Static Measuring Device from Germany to test the static charge in line with the norms developed by European FIBC association. Buch Plastics & Packaging Pvt. Ltd. has received approval from the Indian Institute of Packaging for consistently adhering to quality in production processes.
German test house Labordata Laboratory has given a green signal for our
1000 and 1500 kg FIBC Jumbo bags. Some major tests performed at our
- Denier Testing of Rafia Tapes (Testing Machine-Contact Weighing Machine, Gayatri Made Denier Measuring Machine)
- Fabric Tensile Strength/Elongation Test (1.3 D Manual KMI Testing/Seam Strength Testing Machines)
- Bursting Strength Test
- Ink Quality Test.
We have a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility equipped with separate units for different operations. Our
manufacturing unit has two specialised divisions. One division is the
Fabric and Finishing Division and the other is the Lamination and
Finishing Division. Our in-house production facility has surplus
arrangements for excellent quality stitching work, printing facility,
superlative packaging methods and quality assurance laboratory. Some
major plants at our concern are:
- Wide Width LDPE Blown Film Plant
- HDPE Tarpaulin Sealing Machine
- HMHDPE Rolls
- Yarns for Sewing Threads
- PP Slings.
- PP Laminated FIBC- 400,000 units
- HDPE Woven Sacks of 50 kg- 600,000 units
- HDPE Laminated Tarpaulins-70 million tonnes
- LDPE Wide Width Liners-600 million tonnes.